Academy of 3xsaid

Объявление

WELCOME!
Добро пожаловать в мир академии 3xsaid! Здесь мы живем, учимся, развлекаемся, спим, иногда друг с другом. Мы подростки, дети современного мира, со своими проблемами и радостями жизни. Переходный возраст, формирование личности, проявление характера. Секс, наркотики, вечеринки и вызов всему сознательному миру. У нас есть деньги, которые способны скрыть любой проступок. Даже, убийство человека. Но что будет, если один из нас раскроет свою истинную натуру? И покажет, кто он есть на самом деле?
АДМИНИСТРАТОРЫ

Blair FiareSophia Stryder

МОДЕРАТОРЫ

Allen BlackAdalinda Morgenshtern
GOSSIP GIRL

Добрый ночи, ученики академии 3xsaid! С вами сплетница, ваш любимый и единственный источник сплетен и интриг. Известно, что богатенькие детки возвращаются в школу, дабы продолжить свое обучение. И это абсолютная правда! Мои дорогие, учебный семестр скоро начнется, поэтому бегом пакуйте свои чемоданы и дерзайте! Ведь только от вас зависит, насколько интересным будет этот год.
В ИГРЕ

Время в игре: 29 августа 2011
Дата в игре: вечер - ночь, с 20:00 до 3:00
Погода в игре: прохладно, около +11'С, ветер северо-западный, 1 м/с.
Вот они - последние деньки лета. Студенты медленно подтягиваются к стенам академии дабы, занять лучшие места в общежитии. Но пройдет ли все, так, же гладко, как планировалось? Или же придется изменять графики и ломать стереотипы? Ведь столько известных личностей в одной академии, еще не видели никогда!
ДОЛЖНИКИ ПО ПОСТАМ:
ТЕКСТ ТЕКСТ ТЕКСТ ТЕКСТ ТЕКСТ ТЕКСТ

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Academy of 3xsaid » Академические вопросы » loli video

loli video

Сообщений 1 страница 19 из 19

Lolita Girls Fuck Collection

loli video cp

tki.sk/4lL6N7

s.yjm.pl/BbtC

tw.uy/tw11l

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me.
Steffen Zander is based out of Frankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area and works at Ncr Corporation as Commodity Manager (Transportation & Logistics).

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me.
Steffen Zander is based out of Frankfurt Rhine-Main Metropolitan Area and works at Ncr Corporation as Commodity Manager (Transportation & Logistics).

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR Frankfurt pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me. my email: steffen.zander@ncr.com

Mr Steffen Zander at NCR Frankfurt pleaded guilty to five charges again, including the production and possession of images depicting the sexual abuse of children and travelling to foreign countries to engage in illegal sexual activities.
Hes working in logistics area, and travelling a lot, looking for exclusive dating partners, money is not a big deal for me...company card pays all. so you are welcome to contact me. my email: steffen.zander@ncr.com

Вы здесь » Academy of 3xsaid » Академические вопросы » loli video

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно